Sofia street shots with OMD and Pany 25, Oly 45, 75... Your comments and critics are wellcome..

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
mrxak
Regular MemberPosts: 117Gear list
Like?
Re: Sofia street shots with OMD and Pany 25, Oly 45, 75... Your comments and critics are wellcome..
In reply to mogilo, Dec 2, 2012

mogilo wrote:

I shoot raw + jpeg. All the images are here jpeg. They were not processed from raw. Thanks a lot for your comments.

If I were you, I'd process the RAWs. The contrast on nearly all of these pictures is too high. In particular, Metro Moods would benefit from some tweaking. I'm sure there's detail in those shadows worth seeing.

That said, compositionally, you clearly have some talent, there. Great eye and great timing. I just wish I could see more of what's actually going on in the pictures. I can understand where Airless is coming from, and I suspect it's mainly because of the high contrast in your black and white. You've lost detail and texture.

mrxak's gear list:mrxak's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow