10-22 and 7D November 2012

Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
David Henneman
Regular MemberPosts: 164
Like?
Re: 10-22 and 7D November 2012
In reply to Christoph Stephan, Dec 1, 2012

Heads up if you're itching for a 10-22. Excellent used condition prices on ebay are GREAT right now.

I recently sold off my Canon gear; 50d, 17-85, 10-22, 70-300, etc. and switched to Nikon d800. When I first planned this switch in mid october, the 10-22 was selling used on ebay in excellent condition for $600-625. I waited too long to sell my 10-22 and last week it sold for $537.

I checked other sales and sure enough, they were all going for approximately $535. Dang.

I wonder if lots of folks are selling off their ef-s lenses to switch to FF with the new "affordable" ff cameras 6d and d600? Or was it just the wrong week when lots of folks were dumping their 10-22's?

I loved that lens and look forward to finding something in an equivalent range for FF, that is as good optically on FF, and is such a great value.

-- hide signature --

The tolerance and understanding necessary to heal must come from each and every one of us, arising out of our everyday conduct until decency reaches a flood tide. — Muhammad Ali

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow