70-300 L and a beautiful girl..

Started Nov 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
joger
Senior MemberPosts: 2,588Gear list
Like?
Re: 70-300 L and a beautiful girl..
In reply to johnbandry, Dec 1, 2012

johnbandry wrote:

Framing, focus, exposure, dof - all great and she's certainly good looking, but somehow the composition still doesn't quite work for me. I find my eye drawn to the fur on the side of the hood that she's looking at.

Maybe if she was looking into the camera, or the lighting on/around her face were different... I don't know.

Maybe I'm just jealous

-- hide signature --

John Bandry

I have the same "problems" with the image and a questions - is it by purpose that he eyes are not in focus but the artificial fur is?

different sujet but also a beautiful lady - with 300 f/2.8 II

beautiful Lady from somewhere in the world

100% crop of the eye

maybe I am obsessed by sharpness but I like also contrast and light vs shadow - a complete composition of thins rather then a flat view - different sujet I have to admit and different lens

-- hide signature --

“The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view.” Albert Einstein

joger's gear list:joger's gear list
Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow