Fuji X100 Black Limited Edition only 3 months old! Gorgeous!

Started Dec 1, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hongkongprof
Forum MemberPosts: 60
Like?
Fuji X100 Black Limited Edition only 3 months old! Gorgeous!
Dec 1, 2012

I'm offering my Fuji X100 LE Black Special Edition for sale. Purchased in September 2012, and lightly and carefully used. A fantastic camera; it's sold me on Fuji and I'm upgrading to XPro 1, hence the sale. Comes with everything as new, including original receipt, special LE certificate, and warranty papers (not yet registered). Serials match as they should; camera was purchased in Hong Kong from an authorized Fuji dealer. Everything works as it should. I've misplaced the daylight filter (I'm using my own--had put it away for safekeeping and now I can't find it!) and the little cloth that came with the camera--otherwise everything is present. LCD has been protected with cover film since purchase.
Remember, this LE version comes with original Fuji lens hood, filter adapter ring, and special edition black leather case (all of which are extra-cost accessories if you buy the ordinary silver X100). It's a great deal with everything included. Of course, battery, charger, data cable, and special edition Fuji strap are also included (I've been using a different strap, which you see in the photos). All original manuals, software, and paperwork will be included.

I will be shipping from Hong Kong by EMS Speedpost with full insurance. I reserve the right to decline shipment to certain countries. Payment by verified Paypal only, and I will ship the camera only after payment clears. Other payment arrangements may be possible by special arrangement and mutual consent.

Price: $975 US net to me plus insured shipping cost (usually about $50 US).

I have abundant and impeccable references, yours for the asking, and will likewise want references from you.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Hong Kong

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow