Started Dec 1, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tommygun45
Senior MemberPosts: 1,067Gear list
Like?
Sony 1018 or Voigtlander 15
Dec 1, 2012

So first and foremost both of these are basically pipe dreams for me right now. I just ordered the 35 1.8 from bh and am fairly excited to get it. It will suit my needs on my 5n for the most part and pretty much be locked on there all the time. I sold the SEL 50 1.8 to help pay for it as I have the Canon FDn 50 1.4 as a backup fast portrait.

I also have the Sigma 30, which I would sell, and the Canon FDn 24 2.8 which I enjoy. My final lens, which I think is unsellable for me is the SEL18200 original. I will hold onto that and the SEL3518 over all else.

Now I need something wide. Is covering that 10-18 range with OSS and AF worth it for an extra 300, or is the CV 15 which I have literally not read a bad thing about (in combination with the 5n) a better buy?

Is there any kind of specific shooting I do? Not really. One of these lenses might make me go try some new stuff but I was really leaning towards the CV15 as my next lens. Then I have been reading some relatively positive things about the 1018.

If you could only get one what would you get?

Tommygun45's gear list:Tommygun45's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Sony a6000 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow