About to buy camera for wife

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jasonsmom
Regular MemberPosts: 173
Like?
Re: About to buy camera for wife
In reply to Nikeman123, Dec 1, 2012

Nikeman123 wrote:

going to pick up the d5100 tomorrow. I think she is going to love this camera. I havreally persistent about us not getting each other anything this year and to just focus on our daughter and family members so she is not expecting a thing from me. She even said today that we should at least spend $20 on each other just so we can have something to open. Lol. She's either going to be really mad or really excited.

Up till this last statement I was with the guys saying you should give her a coupon for the camera, but if this is what she is expecting and you want her to get a nice camera, I think you made the right choice.  It will be a little harder to be mad at you with that camera in hand.  I just bought the D5100 for myself yesterday (7-10 shipping days) and think it was the best choice.

Now you have something to start at for each subsequent holidays.  There is always something that can go with a camera.  Let me tell you to start at Jo Totes for some amazing looking camera bags (look like purses).   When is her birthday?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow