Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bokap
Regular MemberPosts: 190
Like?
full frame or keep T4i
Nov 30, 2012

I shot film for many years, and then digital when D30 first came out. Have had various Canon crop camera's after the D30 and now I have a T4i which has been my favorite Canon camera. I have a Canon 85 1.8 and a Canon 18-135 STM lens. Have been thinking that full frame would be better because I am not interested that much in dof, I mainly shoot my family and friends and events. Thought about keeping my T4i as a vacation camera but have thought about selling it also with the lens and using the money for a used 5DII for under $1500. If I kept it I would look for a 5D for under $600. I'm sure the 5D would be great but I have gotten so use to auto ISO that I think I would miss it. I know the focus of the 5D is not as good as the T4i but I don't shoot sports, no quickly moving small children so I don't think that would be a concern. I like to shoot indoors without flash and the combo of T4i and 85 1.8 works great, I'm sure 5DII would be as good but what about the original 5D. Thanks

Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i) Canon EOS D30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow