Best MILC for Shooting Figure Skating?

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Questions thread
MicheleR
Junior MemberPosts: 33
Like?
Re: Wow.
In reply to tedandtricia, Nov 30, 2012

That is very sweet:-)

She has absolutely no idea that she will be getting anything like this. She has never asked for anything like this either. I have seen what she has been trying to accomplish for the past year on her P&S and thought aha! Now, I've got it!

This type of photography is specialized, which is why I finally decided I needed some expert advice and posted on this forum...and, I have been receiving a great deal of help from a number of people.

She has no knowledge of this caliber of equipment, which is why I am looking into it. She is no expert, which is why this kit will help her learn about this type of shooting. But, the kit must have the potential for good shots of this type to begin with; skill notwithstanding. I have spent months researching - I want her to spend her time concentrating on school.

One of the greatest things about buying excellent used equipment is its resale value. When she is ready to either move up or to move on, we will recoup some of this money. There will be no emotional attachment to it (although I've heard stories :-)), as opposed to your wife's wedding ring.

Cheers!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow