Any news/rumors of 7D Firmware v 2.0.3 upgrade?

Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
photojohne
Contributing MemberPosts: 871Gear list
Like?
Re: Any news/rumors of 7D Firmware v 2.0.3 upgrade?
In reply to anand53, Nov 30, 2012

anand53 wrote:

It is more than two months since v 2.0.3 was released to fix glitches noticed after v 2.0.0.

Canon (USA, Asia, Australia) stated that v 2.0.3 fixed a phenomenon where the maximum number of images that can be captured in a burst may be more than the actual number displayed in the viewfinder. This phenomenon is not fixed at least in my case. I brought it to the notice of Canon.

Canon (UK and Canada) stated that stated that v 2.0.3 fixed a phenomenon where the maximum number of images that can be captured in a burst may be less than the actual number displayed in the viewfinder.

I guess there are other glitches randomly experienced by some of the 7D users post v 2.0.0.

Is there any news/rumor of an upgrade to fix these?

Please explain how this affects the ability to take photographic images, both of my 7d cameras function perfectly - I never have time to look at this - too busy taking images

-- hide signature --

WSSA # 165
www.johneasterly.com
www.johneasterly.com/john1.jpg

photojohne's gear list:photojohne's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow