Favorite photo editing software, other than LR?

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Questions thread
Desert Cruiser
Regular MemberPosts: 366Gear list
Like?
Re: Favorite photo editing software, other than LR?
In reply to Mike Dobbs, Nov 30, 2012

Mike Dobbs wrote:

Ok...confirmed Topaz B&W filtering works well with PSP X5. Some neat stuff in there...but it's pricey. I'm sure I'll like the other pords on the Topaz site as well...so I'll be looking at quite a steep spend amount to get a few I like...more than PSP X5 & ASP. Seems strange to pure more into plugins than into the other apps being used to run them...I guess these prince points are aimed at the more well-heeled PS & CS users

Mike:  The one plug-in I really like and it's also the one that sells the best for them is Adjust 5 For what it does $50 is reasonable, or at least I think it is. You can always try their trial versions first and see what you think. HERE is our review of them, maybe I already gave you this. There is one other thing your should know -- Both Corel and Topaz put out updates that are free, so sign up for their news letter. The PaintShop Pro X 5 already has a Service Pack 1 available and to find it open the program click on Help at the top and you'll see where to check for updates.

Don...

-- hide signature --

http://www.in-the-desert.com/
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
"Some pictures leave you speechless"

Desert Cruiser's gear list:Desert Cruiser's gear list
Canon EOS M Sony SLT-A58 Pentax K-500
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GIMPNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow