Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,840Gear list
Like?
Jerky movement in CS6
Nov 30, 2012

I have been trying out CS6, and I have found that when using Camera raw in CS6, the sliders seems to give a jerky movement when using them with my Wacom 4 tablet.  All of the sliders when I place the pen on the tablet in order to them do not move smoothly at first, but hesitate and then jerks in to action causing the stylus to move between 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch before it starts moving smoothly.  It will move very smoothly why I am working with that slider and then start the jerking motion when I move to another slider.  It does this on every slider that I try and use.  When I am working in Lightroom 4, the sliders move very smoothly across the screen with no problems with a jerking movement.  I think that it may be a setting that I need to adjust but with being new to using the Wacom tablet with CS6, I am at a lost for knowing what to do about it.  Anyone working with the Wacom tablet who may know what my problem is?

MrPhotoBob's gear list:MrPhotoBob's gear list
Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +7 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow