Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tedolf
Forum ProPosts: 15,713Gear list
Like?
Keepers.....
Nov 30, 2012

Well, we have a very honored visitor from the Canon dSLR forum who has deigned to dispense his wisdom here in the u 4/3 forums.   Although he owns a Canon dSLR, and does not own any u 4/3 equipment he has lots of advice for those of us who do.

We should listen to him.

After all he has a "98% keeper rate" from the last 4500 photo's he took on vacation with his Canon dSLR:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50377493

This to me is astonishing!  I must admit I have never heard of such a high "keeper rate".  I would guess my "keeper" rate with u 4/3 equipment is about 40% on a good day.  Some days, no keepers at all!

Perhaps Canon dSLR equipment is just that much better than u 4/3 equipment.  Or, maybe there is a darker explaination that I am just not willing to face.

In any event, I thought it might be enlightening to find out from you what your "keeper" rate is with u 4/3 equipment and what a "keeper" means to you.

Thanks in advance for participating.

tedolf's gear list:tedolf's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 +9 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NiceNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow