Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
junyo
Regular MemberPosts: 300
Like?
At it again... Image/Sarcasm.
Nov 30, 2012

K-mount 135mm 2.8 Cosina wide open on the X-Pro. Outside, around 40 deg F, with wind howling like a banshee. Processed from RAW in LR4.1.

I preemptively acknowledge all flaws, failures of artistic vision and technical skill, and poor penmanship that the trolls/pickers of nits will be sure to list. I'M sure the image would have been eleventy billion times better if Adobe and Fuji locked a team of developers in a room and beat them with bags of oranges and it's a personal moral flaw that I'm not aggrieved and outraged by the fact that they haven't. I'll note for the record that every other camera on Earth, including the iPhone 5, the Kodak Brownie, and the Vivitar keychain webcam/cigarette lighter that they sell in the checkout line at the grocery store could've taken an as good, probably better, picture under the same conditions.

Still love this camera.

Pentax K-m (K2000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow