one legged street pic

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
oneANT
Senior MemberPosts: 1,454
Like?
Re: http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0091009/photos/oneant/8210150153/
In reply to hexar, Nov 29, 2012

hexar wrote:

He... All of a sudden the picture of the " lady with the umbrella" that I linked to in my post has disapeared from the link . So folks if you want to see the picture that I wanted to show you all that I don' t like too much from ONEANT than it has been removed obviously by him in otder not to let us see it anymore. Good , all fine with me.

It was like having some filthy old man handling your underwear, I have no problem with my pics, it was just the thought of some guy that takes pics of disabled friends and tries to use them as props. You even shot him from behind and made opportunity of it. You are the author of it and it easy earned its consensus of crap ...another skill no less.

Its of course known that the photographer imparts a little of himself in his images ...what on earth is that little part in you that prompted you to take such a sly sleezy pic. The lack of courage is obvious in that you used a friend and the deception is obvious that we would never have known that you use friends as props. Its clear its not a pic for the family album, it was for all purposes, supposed to be an opportunistic moment for a street pic. You have a character problem as well. I cant help you with that but can tell you your picture is crap. An honest appraisal it turns out too and the only bit of honesty in this whole thread.

The pic isnt removed by the way, its moved and washed and back where it was, I like the pic too, its printed and on a wall ...and its on someone elses wall as well.

So this special collection of yours, I'm curious what other things are in there.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow