Luego
Contributing MemberPosts: 941
Like?
Re: X10: Early morning mist in November
In reply to eyolf, Nov 29, 2012

eyolf wrote:

Luego wrote:

eyolf wrote:

Photographs taken in JPG format, handheld in EXR Auto mode and post processed in Lightroom 4.2 (to extract details in shadows). All photographs are from my home village, Sandane, situated at the end of a fjord, Gloppefjorden on the west coast of Norway.

Hope you like them.

Best regards eyolf

Hi eyolf,

An other very impressing set produced with your X10. The mood of these images I would describe as "sleepy and calming." Well done.

While perusing your web site I noticed some images were shot with Pentax K-5. Could please elaborate on your experience and how the X10 compare to your K-5 JPEGs.

Cheers

Luego

Hi Luega

Thanks for commenting. Glad you like my "sleepy mood" early morning photographs.

Glad to know that you have browsed my web site www.eyolfj.jalbum.net to see more of my landscape photographs. I have been photographing a lot with my K-5, but for the most part only in RAW format, so I have no solid reference foundation to compare the JPGs from K-5 and X10.

But I like the K-5 very much. Some problems with AF though. And some of my original Pentax lenses could have been sharper (at edge). Lately I have been using a 14mm Samyang lens which is extremely sharp (WOW), but its manual focusing makes it a bit difficult to use for me.

Best regards eyolf

-- hide signature --

Eyolf Johnsen

Hi Eyolf,

Thanks for elaborating on your K5 usage.

Keep up posting X10 images for our enjoyment and evaluation.

Cheers

Luego

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow