FZ200 for $475

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
JerryElbow
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
Re: FZ200 for $475
In reply to Gary S, Nov 29, 2012

I ordered my FZ200 a week ago from 42nd Street Photo for $485. I saw it at a lower price elsewhere but that was for grey market - no warranty. This was a legitimate sale with full warranty. I was expecting to get a call from 42nd trying to pressure me into buying things I didn't want or could get cheaper elsewhere but instead, they just shipped it and it showed up in a couple of days. Come to think of it, I did put into the comments section of the order the fact that I didn't need any accessories to go with it. Maybe that's all you have to do.

I do have a Sigma UV filter and a Sigma CPL filter plus a step-up ring (to use my old B300 teleadapter) ordered from Amazon and I'm looking for a reasonably priced backup OEM battery. I tried ordering one from MelloDigital for a very reasonable price and they called claiming to be out of stock and tried very hard to upsell me to a more expensive generic battery, so I cancelled that order and won't be trying them again. That was kind of the experience I expected from 42nd but fortunately that turned out not to be the case.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow