What lens to bring to Spain and Portugal for travel?

Started Nov 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ross Warner
Regular MemberPosts: 342Gear list
Like?
Re: What lens to bring to Spain and Portugal for travel?
In reply to ContaxOldPal, Nov 29, 2012

On a trip to Spain in 2011, I shot 80% with my A900 and CZ 24-70 (I sold my Minolta 80-200 and replaced it with the CZ). I shot the remaining 20% with the Minolta 17-35 G lens. Some of those baroque buildings are huge! Here is the Seville cathedral shot at 17mm from across the street:

I went in May to avoid the heat, but still ran into 100 degree F temperatures.

-Ross

http://rosswarner.com/Spain.html

 Ross Warner's gear list:Ross Warner's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7R Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM Sony 100mm F2.8 Macro Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow