X10 vs P7700 - my take after real life comparisons
Oops sorry for the bold print in orig post.
I have the X10 and just got the P7700 ... these are my conclusions after comparing them in various shooting conditions ...
- Awesome vari-angle LCD
- Nice lens with great zoom range and sharpness
- Great controls and dial layout
- Built-in ND filter
- Better than expected IQ in good light and even at higher ISOs ... holds up very well to X10
So now the tough decision of which to keep My biggest complaint with the P7700 is the low light focus speed. I honestly have very few complaints with the X10 (with new sensor) and my only compelling reasons to keep the P7700 are the LCD and extra zoom range.
- Much faster/better focus speed - especially in low light
- Better dynamic range
- Better overall AWB/white balance performance
- Better colors and classic Fuji skin tones
- Overall faster operation
- Noticeably smaller
Edited 6 months ago by Photofreak7