Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0091009/photos/oneant/8210150153/
In reply to hexar, Nov 29, 2012

hexar wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0091009/photos/oneant/8210150153/

Sorry for all my bad words about your street shooting being not so great to my eyes ONEANT.

I found this street photo from you as one of your prominent publications and it is indeed soo much better than that what most of us do ........!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Please take a mirror . look deep into it and find a honest place in your hart to confess that your talent is too limited to play a roll in this forum that you like to. Nice that you want to give some feedback on pics but your style of great authority and seniority that you want to show off is a bit off reality seeing pics from you like the one attached in this post. I would never say CRAP but a picture with less impact than this one is hard to make . Even no emotions of bad taste or anger about it. Just empty to my eyes and brain. I am not saying this to kick your ass but I hope that one day you will send me flowers with a short note " Thanks HEXAR for opening my troubled eyes to my work that I was not able to judge myself but you helped me to make me see the real pictures I made "

I hope this encourages you to try to get a better photographer on the street and not a better writer on forums .

Happy shooting

HEXAR

I tell you that I'm one legged that if you took your head out for 1 freaking second you'd know the crap you pulled was a problem and I'm as polite as I can manage knowing that you are as thin as a veneer and then I get this from you after all your shirty stunts.

the picture ...all my pictures are beyond your little mind. The only mistake was using that word for your picture when it should have been used for your character.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow