Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: one legged street pic
In reply to xtoph, Nov 29, 2012

xtoph wrote:

oneANT wrote:

In fact why dont you joint the inner circle, the exchange, and let them suck all the enthusiasm from what you love to do.

well, you seem to be on the same page with apaflo regarding this, at whatever your other differences.

i still don't really understand what you mean. i mean, the spx often gets mired in arguments or otherwise fails to be perfect, but then, look at this thread. if it is an 'inner circle', there are not barriers to joining it.

i am interested in what makes you feel this way, and i'd certainly welcome more contributions in the thread from you. i don't really see why contributing to the concentrated activity in one part of the forum detracts from the forum as a whole; quite the reverse.

Its an old story really, its a conversation that was had inside, it was about why are the pictures outside so bad. I see the outside as a place like purgatory and that if they hide inside that they will get more of the same, but because they have no where else to go, they accept the criticism, which they dont accept so well here ...in the waiting room.

They go there if they want help and they come here if they dont.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow