third party ink for epson 3880

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Questions thread
Vernon D Rainwater
Forum ProPosts: 11,869
Like?
Re: Vernon....
In reply to Petruska, Nov 29, 2012

Petruska wrote:

You and I both are not youngsters, I sure don't care about ink longevity and if you hunt down Epson's details on the fade resistance of their inks, it's 100-200 years if stored in dark and proper atmospheric conditions, otherwise they state about 30 years. And again what if Espon prints fail on a wall 10 years from now, is Epson going to accept the blame, no.

In 30 years prints will most likely be dead, if not sooner. My doctor's waiting room took down their wall print and now have a electronic photo frame rotating through his family's photos, I must say better than the decades old print. Look at your roadside billboards, all elcetronic, can change the scene at will. In fact, I now read my local neswpaper, and most of my monthly magazines on my IPAD. Most of the weddings I shot this summer the brides weren't interested in wedding albums at all, it was a mother's push to get them.

Bob P.

Bob, I do hope my Photos at least last the rest of my "Daylight Days".  I am only age 80 and expect to live until at least age 125 --- [Grin]....

-- hide signature --

Vernon...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow