Started Nov 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dale Buhanan
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,676Gear list
Like?
Re: SX50HS: more birds in flight
In reply to VisionLight, Nov 28, 2012

VisionLight wrote:

Dale Buhanan wrote:

When I tried sports mode, I couldn't see the individual frames being fired. The camera just seemed to freeze the LCD while I held the shutter down, but when I looked at the card, there were several images. So it works, but feels like I am flying blind.

Dale,

I read the above just at the right time. I'm on my way to the lake right now to try some BIFs in sports mode for the first time (and maybe some in-camera HDRs). Not seeing the individual shots probably would have thrown me at first, but you now have me prepared. Thanks my friend.

Ed

Hi Ed,  I don't know how far you can trust my input on this.  I wasn't shooting anything moving. I just pointed at a lamp across the room and locked and shot holidng the shutter down.  It didn't look like anything was changing on the LCD, ie, I couldn't tell individual frames at all.  But remember my lamp wasn't moving about the room either and flapping its wings.  So I have yet to advance to what you are going to try today.  Please give a further update on what happens.  I can only report what I saw shooting at a lamp.  I ended up getting about 12 identical frames of a lamp.  LOL

-- hide signature --

kind regards
Dale

Dale Buhanan's gear list:Dale Buhanan's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD500 Canon PowerShot G5 Canon PowerShot G6 Canon PowerShot G9 Canon PowerShot Pro1 +34 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow