Best video training (lightroom 4)?

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Questions thread
MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,529
Like?
Re: Best video training (lightroom 4)?
In reply to ncage74, Nov 28, 2012

I watched a few of the videos on YouTube and I must admit they got my skills in Lightroom way ahead of where I was and I was up and running doing really good in Lightroom after viewing them.  I purchased Kelby Training at a discount, and those videos have really fine tuned my skills.  It is just like having someone sitting with you teaching you the skills that you need to know, and the good thing about it is that you are able to watch it over and over again till you have mastered the skills you are trying to learn.  Kelby Training had a cyber Monday deal of $159 which made it about $13 dollars a month which after thinking about it, that is only $.41 a day to have someone to come to your home daily and train you.  I looked at Lynda.com, but it cost me a little more than what Kelby Training was at the time so I went with Kelby Training.  I will say that I have heard nothing but good things about Lynda.com.  No matter what you decide on about training, either one of these two will get you way ahead of where you are if you are looking to learn Digital Photography.  Kelby Training and Lynda.com have a deal which you can purchase a month at a time of viewing of their videos and you can try each for a month and see if it is for you.  I kept putting it off because of the price, but now I wish that I would have done it long ago, I would have been way ahead in my skills than where I am now.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow