A few MM Pics (inspired by Gianluca's request)

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
jorge rubia
Regular MemberPosts: 131
Like?
Re: Ashwin :
In reply to janlu, Nov 28, 2012

Like you, Gianluca, I am also very curious to know how these images were created. This is also after seeing Ashwin's  New York images posted in that SH article. Both these and the NY set are amazing, but these latest ones shown here have a more organic look and feel - somehow a more emotional materiality to them.

I am asking this because just today I received my very own MM and am about to embark on a similar adventure that probably Ashwin has ventured into... and, by the looks of it, doing so splendidly.

I would love to understand how/why these differ so much from the NY set. I read that a mix of vintage lenses have been used here. Having now the MM myself will give me a hands on experience that all who own and write about it seem to urge one to experiment with... a long but worthwhile journey, they say.

Perhaps Ashwin would be kind enough to give us some information about the PP and workflow.

Ashwin : Bravo ! these images are superb... very special stuff you are shooting now.

Regards to you both,

Jorge

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow