Started Nov 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Azelpds
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
Budapest teaser videos (FZ150)
Nov 28, 2012

I recently moved to Budapest, Hungary and this change made me explore more the FZ150. The difference that I am starting to see in the pictures is great but I am also starting to experiment more with video. Since I really liked the results and mood I decided to share them.

The camera it's excellent on both fields even if you don't use PP but my workflow it's based on RAW+Jpeg and the idea of working on the pictures later so video follows the same approach. Exploring my portfolio or these videos isn't good to have an idea how the files will look straight from the camera but more about the possibilities of what we can try do with little.

I used a small Canon IXUS 60 before and nevertheless some photos were at exhibitions and some short films were selected for festivals so the idea is similar with the FZ150 now, trying to use what I have the best way. The FZ150 was at the limit of what my budget allowed me to spend.

Since my laptop can't edit AVCHD 1080p/50 files I am using for now the MP4 1080p/25 option. I am testing both IA and Creative Movie modes and the last teaser reflects an evolution of that, experimenting with Aperture option, disabling continuous autofocus and using the Focus touch button for those focus/out of focus effects. All the videos have minimal PP so they looked really great straight from the camera already.

Music always plays a major part on setting the mood and I like to do that to help promoting bands in the process. Without further delays, link for the playlist here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuAC2EDxjo8&feature=share&list=PLQd5MQks9jj_bYkZT9vHUex-tjPm5TJl7

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow