Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nevada5
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,593Gear list
Like?
The wealthiest of our citizens should pay a little more
Nov 28, 2012

But then there's this atrocity - which of course is totally tax-free.

Obama family expenditures

And here again

It cost us taxpayers 1.4 BILLION dollars last year to keep the Obama's in the W.H. - unless they wanted to leave, of course, then we had to pay for that.

"The president has a full-time movie projectionist in the White House theater: Projectionists sleep at the White House and are there 24 hours a day in case anyone needs to see a movie."  "Apparently, the person who is trusted to keep their finger on the button that activates the nuclear bombs is too incompetent to operate a DVD player."

The article also says that taxpayers spend $102,000 per year on a “dog handler” for Obama’s dog. The President already receives a personal salary of $400,000 a year – why can’t he spend his own money on a “dog handler”?

Let's face it - all those millions of people who voted for Obama because they felt he can relate to the middle class - well, maybe not so much.

Think about this - Romney's total net worth is less than 20% of what we spent keeping the Obama's living in luxury for one year.  Guess who got suckered.

-- hide signature --

Hey, it ain't rocket surgery.
Larry
I'm experimenting with Quantum Physics and I just discovered that I can completely destr

nevada5's gear list:nevada5's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Nikon Coolpix P7800 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 10mm F3.5 Fisheye +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow