Started Nov 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nevada5
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,817Gear list
Like?
The wealthiest of our citizens should pay a little more
Nov 28, 2012

But then there's this atrocity - which of course is totally tax-free.

Obama family expenditures

And here again

It cost us taxpayers 1.4 BILLION dollars last year to keep the Obama's in the W.H. - unless they wanted to leave, of course, then we had to pay for that.

"The president has a full-time movie projectionist in the White House theater: Projectionists sleep at the White House and are there 24 hours a day in case anyone needs to see a movie."  "Apparently, the person who is trusted to keep their finger on the button that activates the nuclear bombs is too incompetent to operate a DVD player."

The article also says that taxpayers spend $102,000 per year on a “dog handler” for Obama’s dog. The President already receives a personal salary of $400,000 a year – why can’t he spend his own money on a “dog handler”?

Let's face it - all those millions of people who voted for Obama because they felt he can relate to the middle class - well, maybe not so much.

Think about this - Romney's total net worth is less than 20% of what we spent keeping the Obama's living in luxury for one year.  Guess who got suckered.

-- hide signature --

Hey, it ain't rocket surgery.
Larry
I'm experimenting with Quantum Physics and I just discovered that I can completely destr

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow