What's up with some of the DPreview staff's Attitude?

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
and all that jazz
Forum MemberPosts: 50Gear list
Like?
Re: Character
In reply to Victor Engel, Nov 27, 2012

Victor Engel wrote:

and all that jazz wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

and all that jazz wrote:

I`m only a new member to this site, and have found Mr bobn2 to be very rude and condesending when repling to questions posted.

I can't remember who you are or what I've done to you, but generally the ones who find me rude are the ones who have been rude to me and got it turned back on them.

bobn2 is very good at manipulating what has actually been written, and I`d suggest you would be better off talking to a brick wall.

'very good at manipulating what has actually been written' means very good at exposing the flaws in what you wrote, such that you wish you'd written something else.

-- hide signature --

Bob

There i reckon you've said it all. Brilliant answer.

So now you approve? Or are you being sarcastic?

-- hide signature --

Victor Engel
http://victorspictures.com/blog
Also please check out my new game blog
http://swarmsgame.blogspot.com

Okay Victor, bobn2 is probably the most unproductive/destructive person on this site. I say this as a new member to this site. I first encounted this when I posted a query in which I felt as if I'd been cut off at the knees, by Mr bobn2, you know I thought what a arrogant A$$. I started reading his comments / messages (past and present)   and that's what i interpret them to be MESSAGES (in many instances of where to get off) which I feel is un called for and very rude to say the least.

With 18,480 posts under his sleeve i would suggest that bobn2 thinks he has the right to be rude, arrogant and condescending all at the same time, and would like to express the notion of a yellow card or a red card system to DPREVIEW, where Mr bobn2 is the 1st recipient.

Regards.

and all that jazz's gear list:and all that jazz's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow