Any K-5 & K-5 II owners? Any comments on AF accuracy and speed improvements?

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
joseluismx
Contributing MemberPosts: 513Gear list
Like?
Any K-5 & K-5 II owners? Any comments on AF accuracy and speed improvements?
Nov 27, 2012

For 70% of the pictures I take, the K-5 is great. But the other 30% is where it frustrates me.

The 30% is mostly from ballet performances. Since I'll be shooting some Nutcracker performances on December, where some acts are very dimly lit with sometimes fast movements. So, I'm trying to see if anyone has any input on the speed and accuracy of the new AF module on the K-5 II.

Thanks in advance!

 joseluismx's gear list:joseluismx's gear list
Pentax K-5 II Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +7 more
Pentax K-5 Pentax K-5 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow