Fujifilm X-E1 first day of shooting (AF issues) and first poll on firmware fixes

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Vic Chapman
Senior MemberPosts: 2,072Gear list
Like?
Re: Fujifilm X-E1 first day of shooting (AF issues) and first poll on firmware fixes
In reply to ahuyevshi, Nov 27, 2012

Not harsh at all - simple fact. The time to checkout these forums is before you buy, not just join the chorus of moaners afterwards. Mind you - on this and other forums I've seen regular contributors asking about the possible problems and being told. They still go and buy (untried by themselves), and then join in with the same complaints. What are they - masochists!

I was warned off the X10 by the reports (from here), of orbs so I didn't buy one. Similarly the X100 and SAB. Later, having been warned of what to look for, I tried an XP1 instead and decided I could live with its drawbacks so I bought one. I do have a few problems now and again but nothing I can't live with and nothing I wasn't expecting.

If I want a point and shoot I'll pick up my D700.

-- hide signature --

The sky is full of holes that let the rain get in, the holes are very small - that's why the rain is thin.
Spike Milligan

Vic Chapman's gear list:Vic Chapman's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow