Mountainbiking with a DSLR, no barbag

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mo50
Regular MemberPosts: 344Gear list
Like?
Re: Mountainbiking with a DSLR, no barbag
In reply to Auke B van der Weide, Nov 27, 2012

I also ride and would never tie a camera to the bike. I found a chest holster pack from ClickElite that comes with good shoulder straps. I rode with it for about four hours and had my slr in hand in seconds. Trouble is that I use a hydration pack as well so I have two shoulder strap systems to deal with. I hiked with this system for five hours yesterday and found it a livable solution.

ClickElite has solution that looks real good. I just have not gotten to it yet. You can unsnap the shoulder straps that come with the ClickElite chest holster and click the holster onto the front of their own hydration pack's straps.  You are then sandwiched between a chest holster and a ClickElite hydration pack of your choice with one set of straps. Looks like everything fits real nice. Looks like a winner to me.

Good luck.

Mo

Israel

Mo50's gear list:Mo50's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow