To P7700 users: what made you choose the P7700 over the G15 ?

Started Nov 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Slanicka Tomas
Forum MemberPosts: 50Gear list
Like?
Re: To P7700 users: what made you choose the P7700 over the G15 ?
In reply to carlos roncatti, Nov 27, 2012

carlos roncatti wrote:

Slanicka Tomas wrote:

I don't know what do you want to show us but if you mean that the picture from P7700 looks better or sharp, you need to appreciate that picture from P7700 is taken with ISO80 but from G15 with ISO640!!! This is fundamental difference on this thin sensors. We need to compare comparable pictures.

It really doesnt matter..all other photos taken on the same condition at camera labs and dcresource shows major superiority from the P7700 lens..camera labs quote:

But in my testing the Nikon Coolpix P7700 beat the Canon PowerShot G15 in both the outdoor real life resolution and high ISO noise tests

-- hide signature --

To understand photography, you must understand that the experience must be much more important than the result ....
Carlos Roncatti Bomfim
http://weweh.com/en/
because men and women are different and we humans are the same.

I just wrote that we need to compare comparable. Compare two pictures with such different ISO is wrong. Although I have P7700 I have my feet on the ground.

Slanicka Tomas's gear list:Slanicka Tomas's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Sony Alpha NEX-3 Nikon 1 J1 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow