Mack Warranty and PC Nation (How they will treat you in a pinch.)

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
lhowhang
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Re: Mack Warranty and PC Nation (How they will treat you in a pinch.)
In reply to Pearlie, Nov 27, 2012

I was one of the lucky people to have the D800 AF issues with three unsuccessful fix by Melvile Service Center. Nikon refuses to replace it. Since day one of the first repair with NikonĀ  Pearl of PCnation, my D800 seller, was aware what was going on with my repair. She emails me to get updates on my repair. After the third repair she asked me not to send it back for repair cause she will try to see what she can do. She asked for some time. I kept my camera after the third repair and didn't send it back to Nikon for a fourth repair. After a week and a half I got an email to send back my unit to them. I was going to get a new unit. I never asked any camera replacement from PCnation or Pearl. It was her who offered her help, thats what I trully appreciate. Come to think of itĀ  I was able to use my unit for 3 months and the remaining 3 months was spent going back and forth to Melvile service center for repair.

I purchased the Mack Diamond warranty after my experience with Nikon. I am fully aware that they will try to repair my unit if it needs repair and if it's beyond repair then I will get my replacement.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow