Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DrWu
Regular MemberPosts: 184
Like?
In China with E-M5 / photos
Nov 27, 2012

Had a chance to visit China´s third largest city Chongqing some weeks ago. This time I was on vacation which was nice for a change since the last three years I have visited China only in work. I spend 10 days in Chongqing area and made a short trip to Emei and Chengdu where I had been some 5 years ago.

I took E-M5 with me + Zuikos 12-60mm, 12mm, 45mm, 40-150mm and Panasonic 20mm. Took some 2000 photos  - 600 of which can be considered keepers. I had E-P2 as backup but did not use it. Also I had 4 batteries and HLD-6 grip, monopod and minitripod. During longer trips I carried everything in Jack Wollfskin ACS Photopack. But often I left half of gear in a safety box in hotel room and carried only E-M5 + 2-3 lenses in National Geographic A2540 Midisatchel.

Nothing beats travelling alone and I really enjoyed my stay in "City of Fog" as the nickname of CQ goes. Here are some photos....

Pekka

Waiting....

Tempus magnum

Tired of shopping

Orange seller

Meaning of life

Street art

Fortune teller

Holy smoke gets in your eyes

Girls talk

CQ chic

Yangtze river blues

Olympus PEN E-P2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow