ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Brady Davis
Junior MemberPosts: 25Gear list
Like?
D2hs / D7000 question
Nov 27, 2012

Good morning folks,

I'm not trying to start another same old thread but I have a couple of questions and would appreciate your thoughts.

I'm a long term hobbyist D2hs user and am delighted with it and I'm thinking of buying a D7000 to access higher resolution and ISO capabilities. I shoot sport - athletics, cross country and rugby. Good light cannot always be counted upon although I've never really struggled with the D2hs but... Also I publish the subsequent images on club websites and publications; again the D2hs has not given me a problem but...

Is my thinking off the mark?

I appreciate the physical difference and love the size of the D2hs; I would add a grip to the D7000 to compensate. Last question, how does the camera handle with a grip fitted?

I have read the reviews and user experiences but it's always nice to get thoughts based around ones specific scenario.

Thank you

B K Davis

Nikon D2Hs Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow