Started Nov 27, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
hex anon
Forum MemberPosts: 77Gear list
Like?
sensor cleaning
Nov 27, 2012

Hi All, I have a NEX 5n on which I use numerous lenses. I live in a desert/mountain environment where there's lots of dirt, dust and debris and also quite often wind blowing. I've had the 5n for about 8 months. In that time, I've used a rocket blower several times to get dust off of the sensor, with generally good results. That said, I'm certain the time has come to do a good wet cleaning of the sensor. I've owned several dslrs and clean sensors several times. Not intimidated by the task, but have a question. I have both eclipse and eclipse2 cleaning solutions as different ones were recommended for different sensors. Which one is recommended for the sensor of the 5n? Any special advice or tips, gained from personal experience, would also be greatly appreciated. I love the 5n, as a photographic tool, and now seldom use a dslr. I'm hoping to get a NEX 6n in the near future for the EVF and hot shoe. Anyway, thank you for any knowledge you can share.

hex anon

hex anon's gear list:hex anon's gear list
Nikon D7000 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow