Total Newbie: 6 Months in Photos w/the NEX5-N

Started Nov 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
MikeGrossman
New MemberPosts: 18Gear list
Like?
Re: Total Newbie: 6 Months in Photos w/the NEX5-N
In reply to ennemkay, Nov 27, 2012

ennemkay wrote:

i like 6, 10, 27. which lens did you like most? looks like you shot mostly with the kit lens and 55-210 (or maybe 18-200). fisheye lens is pretty fun if you're wondering what to buy next.

I do have the Fisheye adapter for the 16mm, I believe I took #4 & #5 w/that combo. The 16mm with and without the Fisheye adapter was my favorite lens in the beginning (I think because it was the easiest to get good results with) but now that I recently got the 18-200 (in addition to the 55-210 I had) it is becoming my favorite for it's wide range of applications. I also just got the 30mm Macro as I have been using the NEX for product shots on a website I run. Although I did not have a macro lens at the time I think the NEX did a pretty good job on these product shots... (all taken with the NEX) http://www.spyhawkfpv.com/collections/replacement-parts

MikeGrossman's gear list:MikeGrossman's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow