XE-1 Where for art thou - Amazon, B&H, Adorama

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
lacroix75
New MemberPosts: 16Gear list
Like?
Re: XE-1 - Amazon
In reply to Hibernian, Nov 27, 2012

Hibernian wrote:

I ordered the kit on 6 Sept. and had various notifications; the most recent was late Dec to early January. Imagine my surprise this evening to receive an email stating that the kit would arrive tomorrow.

Been using my D800E for the past few months exclusively, looking forward to playing with the Fuji again. Really enjoyed my time with the X100.

I'm in the same boat with the D800, I sold my x100 in September in anticipation of the X-E1, I never knew that Fuji really was going to take four months to deliver.  My local Camera store have had the X-E1 bodies in stock for couple of weeks now but the kits are no where in sight; they're estimating 12/19 - at least that's what they told me today when I called them.

I'm tempted on buying the body and heck with the kit but I know this 18-55 f2.8-4 is a superb lens for $300 less as part of the kit.

I'm hoping they're wrong and we get the kits by next week...

lacroix75's gear list:lacroix75's gear list
Sony Alpha 7R Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow