LR4 user wants to buy X-E1, how restrictive is the Adobe/X-Trans issue?

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
jhorse
Senior MemberPosts: 2,198Gear list
Like?
Re: LR4 user wants to buy X-E1, how restrictive is the Adobe/X-Trans issue?
In reply to AstonC, Nov 27, 2012

AstonC wrote:

VisualFX wrote:

There are many threads on this subject. Could you have not posted in one of them or done a search? The jpgs are the best you will get out of a camera today. If you only do basic manipulation on photos, why not just use the jpgs?

I am sorry to hear that you have an issue with my question. As a new member, I have a follow up question: do you have an official policing role in this forum to criticise and patronise other members or do you simply feel my question is so outrageous you need to trouble yourself with this reply instead of simply ignoring my post?

Aston, many thanks for your question, which as someone in the same position and considering buying a X-E1, I found really helpful. I also found the constructive answers to your question very helpful. So thanks for asking it from someone with the same issue on his mind and from someone who has a X-E1 on order. It is a high priced camera and when buying such an item one wants to ensure that any uncertainties are answered; this is the advantage of this site.

Just ignore the ‘police’ as the only purpose they serve is to bump up the site’s hit rate, which increases advertising revenue to improve the site and which in turn enables us to ask such questions and gain valid insights before purchasing decisions!

The helpful responses have taken me closer to getting one – thanks.

-- hide signature --
 jhorse's gear list:jhorse's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Olympus OM-D E-M10
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow