Wanted: Rob from Sagelight Locked

Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Anfy
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,392
My very positive experience
In reply to smartphoto, Nov 26, 2012

I bought Sagelight today and in a few hours I received the registration code and other instructions by Rob.

Highly recommended for me (and Rob, don't forget to add viewable and editable layers in the forthcoming version. Please!)

Ciao!

smartphoto wrote:

Just yesterday I have paid for Sagelight image editor software - that was small amount, 39 USD. But I haven't received my software license. Over 30 hrs have passed, still no email. Tried to contact to Rob (Nelson, if I recall right), he's the author of this software, but all my emails return with delivery error message. I've tried to send emails from several (three) different computers on three different ISPs, with the same outcome.

Then I tried to register in forum on his site. In fact, I can't post a message until at least one of my messages are approved by site admin - Rob... So no chances there. Even more - I saw some messages saying other people have same problem as me.

Does anyone knows any other email address of Rob? To be fair, I do not wish to get my software license anymore, I just want my money back - even if it was 1 USD.

-- hide signature --

The world is nice without me

-- hide signature --

Viva la evoluciĆ³n!

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow