Anyone have this issue with Nik plugins?

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
String
Senior MemberPosts: 1,382Gear list
Like?
Anyone have this issue with Nik plugins?
Nov 26, 2012

Running Windows 7, CS5; 16GB Ram, i7 and an AMD 6950 (2GB). I have all the latest updates/drivers installed.

Everything works fine (no crashes/hangs). When I open Color Efex Pro (latest licensed version), and mouse over anything, it goes blank. The sliders, the little stars to add to favorites. When I open the extended previews for each filter, as soon as I mouse over them, they go black. They still work but just do not show anymore.

I've done a fresh install of Win 7, disabled GPU support in both CS and the Nik software but nothing makes any difference. Nik support doesn't have any answers so looking to the experts on here for some help.

String's gear list:String's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +6 more
Samsung i7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow