Started Nov 26, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
erikvw
Junior MemberPosts: 26Gear list
Like?
Panasonic GF1 + 20 1.7 and 45-200
Nov 26, 2012

After going back to dSLR I've not found that I use this at all and it would make a nice setup for anyone looking to get started. Takes great shots but the focus is a little slow to get my 2 year old...

Everything in the kit is in like new condition...

GF1 with ~3000 shutter clicks purchased late summer 2010

Second Panasonic Battery

Panny 20mm 1.7

Panny 45-200 with a cheap CP filter from Best Buy

Panny LVF-1 EVF

Olympus OM 50 1.8 (I'm no grading expert but I'd say it's a 6/10 condition wise, a few internal spots towards the edges of the glass, not fungus, must be oil or dirt. Smooth aperture action with no stickiness) with eBay adapter (unsure of the brand as I'm at work and it's at home)

David Busch's GF1 book.

LowePro edit110 bag.

ALL software, manuals, cables, boxes etc.

Asking $750 US for all of it, based on eBay prices and my shaky math it seems a fair price.

Feel free to contact me, I have a few more images at the house and am more than happy to take pictures of it or with it... PayPal preferred, I'll pay shipping to the lower 48 and split it with anyone else...

Thanks for looking,

erik.v.winter@gmail.com

erikvw's gear list:erikvw's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +6 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Las Cruces, NM, United States

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow