June Lake Hillside, with lovely clouds and flower colors, late Aug 2012, S602z Pro, 6mp, iso 160

Started Nov 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Gary N W
Forum ProPosts: 10,636
Like?
Re: June Lake Hillside, with lovely clouds and flower colors--Hi drajon
In reply to drajon, Nov 26, 2012

Your image from China with your Fuji X10 is just wonderful.  Thanks so much for sharing it with me.  You do a great job with your own photography and it is nice to hear from you.  It is a joy to view your image, too.

Thanks so much for viewing and commenting on my image.  Our Autumn Colors have not been coming in during the usual months because of lack of adequate snow and rains.  That is why my image appears so dry in the grassy areas shown.  Usually Oct is just wonderful for these colors but they have been coming in later and later.

Best wishes to You in China.  For your information I stay in contact a lot with Rattymouse who is based in Shanghai.  He has the X10, X100 and many other Fuji cameras.  You might look him up as I find him to be a very very nice person, too.

Have a great week,   Gary N W  SFO

drajon wrote:

Colorful and clear image, which brings us pleasant feeling. Usually, such yellow color comes in late autumn in China, ´╗┐such as following photo in early October.

Thank you for your sharing the beautiful photo and veteran experience.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow