Any issues printing a 16 x 24 from Aperture?

Started Jan 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Wythe Whiting
Regular MemberPosts: 238
Like?
Yep.
In reply to ken henke, Nov 26, 2012

I'm finding this to be a big problem. I've put in 17 x 25 as a custom paper size and 16 x 24 as the print size. The little print preview in Aperture shows that the file is nicely centered in the paper and ready to go. Sometimes it will print a 16 x 24, and sometimes it just decides to print the shortest side at 12" instead of 16", which is just maddening.

Looks like I'll be going back to photoshop for printing, which is a shame because Aperture is closer to WYSIWYG. Anyone have any ideas what's going on here?

Wythe

ken henke wrote:

Before I get too far ahead of myself, I am wanting to know if they will be any issues to print some 16 x 24s on 17 x 25 paper via Aperture.

My concern is that the 17x 25 is not a standard selection with the Epson 3880 driver. I do realize that I could just select custom size and insert 17 x 25. But I have no experience if that will work or not. I would like to know that before investing in some 17 x 25 paper.
Ken

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yep.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow