Best ipad photo management app?

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bigbob Irwin
Contributing MemberPosts: 789
Like?
Re: Best ipad photo management app?
In reply to Undah, Nov 26, 2012

The best I have found and use is PhotMgrPro it costs very little (think it was £2.99) and once you learn how to set it up it is far easier than itunes. There is no sync to be done I have used a FTP server (free off web) called cyberduck via my wifi  once this is installed on your PC you set up the IP address given by PhotMgrPro then this shows the photo folders in PhotMgrPro open my computer go to whatever drive/folders you store your pictures on and simply drag and drop any photos of your choice into one of the folders in PhotMgrPro it is as simple as that.

PhotMgrPro on your ipad you have settings which allows you to show metadata reduce photo size (recomended) etc. On the sort option you can sort by date,name you can add new folders rename existing folders and as a bonus to all this provided you have selected reduce photo size it takes up far less memory than itunes without (to my eyes) losing any quality.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow