Aperture Batch Convert to JPG

Started Feb 17, 2009 | Discussions thread
Terrance Vacha
Contributing MemberPosts: 917Gear list
Like?
Re: Aperture Batch Convert to JPG
In reply to Adrian Grah, Nov 26, 2012

Adrian

Help me understand this. I went to the website mentioned below and am still confused. I will state this in my own words and you tell me if I am correct.

RawHide-Aperture will be run from within Aperture. It will mark or tag the old original raw file, and create a new jpg from the chosen version of the raw file and keep both the newly created jpg and the old raw tagged file in the original project. Then the user can remove, if they choose, the raw file out of their project by finding those tagged raw files and then removing them and putting them wherever they choose. Is that about it? And is this a "plug-in"?

Sorry about being a little dense on this.

Adrian Grah wrote:

I realize this is an old thread and I'm late to the game. However

A tool you might want to investigate is RawHide For Aperture. A native app and no scripting. You have fine grain control over the output JPEG. There is also options to tag your original and copy, and/or set the original's rating to reject. Then you use whatever workflow suits you best to archive the orignals.

http://ssoftltd.com/RawHide-Aperture

Please be aware that I am involved in this project, so take my recommendation as you will with this knowledge.

Terrance Vacha's gear list:Terrance Vacha's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon D810 Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) Tamron SP AF 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di LD Aspherical (IF) +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow