ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
S601superflow
Regular MemberPosts: 236Gear list
Like?
Printing direct from lightroom 4.2 to HP3300
Nov 26, 2012

Hi All.

I just returned from a trip to New Zealand & when trying to print a couple of photos from Milford Sou nd, have had nothing but grief.

The colors are awful, all the vegetation have a red/brown colour instead of the deep greens as displayed on screen. I have exportd a couple of files as jpegs & printed outside lightroom with some sucess.

I also emailed a copy to a friend who printed the reduced file with better greens.

The Hp has been very reliable over the years, so I don't know if I should blame the printer entirely

I have tried to let light room manage the printing & then let the printer manage the printing with no real benefit of either choice.

I am considering in investing in a new printer, but don't want to do that if I do not resolve the issue.

I am considering an Epson R3000, I do print a lot of photos but may often have periods of weeks with out printing. I have given up on my other printer an Espon R290 due to regular nozzel blocking.

Leading to poor prints. Both the Epson & HP have run Rihac Ciss systems.

PS, I printed a copy of the datacolor test sheet on the HP & it is great, so I don't realy want to sentance the printer, if there is another problem I am unaware of that may easily solve the situation.

Thanks in advance

Lew from South Australia

S601superflow's gear list:S601superflow's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow