DxO and the X Pro1

Started Nov 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
TThorne
Senior MemberPosts: 2,642Gear list
Like?
Re: DXO - Nowhere Near Leading Edge Software
In reply to s.hum, Nov 26, 2012

s.hum wrote:

Well, some companies do excell at customer service.. even when there are trials to be had 1st. I use the full suite of Nik software and have kept my sw upgraded. I recently upgraded without trialing, the latest version of their HDR Pro. It didn't work on my platform and after a short time with their technical support when we established the current release was currently unsupported (on Virtualbox), I asked if I was eligible for a refund. Nik apologised for the sw not working for me at the moment (all their other products do for me) and promptly refunded my purchase. I'm pretty loyal to businesses that display courtesy -- and I would have remained a Nik customer because I jumped the gun and simply went for the upgrade. Their customer policy ensures that I remain a loyal Nik user in the years to come.

-- hide signature --

S
Fuji X100
Leica M4 28 35 50 90
Olympus E1 11-22 14-54 50 50-200 EC-14
Sigma DP1

Thats what I'm talking about. Another company I'm staying loyal to. There are too many good companies out there to waste time with others.

-- hide signature --

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

TThorne's gear list:TThorne's gear list
Leica M-Monochrom Leica M Typ 240 Sony Alpha 7S Leica Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 Asph Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow