You can thank me personally for the Fuji X-E1 kit shipping this week in the US!

Started Nov 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Signalz1123
Regular MemberPosts: 219Gear list
Like?
You can thank me personally for the Fuji X-E1 kit shipping this week in the US!
Nov 26, 2012

I've known for years that I've had super powers to control markets and commerce. I learned it one day when I switched my retirement account from an index fund to picking my own investments. All I had to do to make a stock go down was to buy some shares of it. If I sold the stock, it would go through the roof the very next day, without fail.

So I wondered if the same principal would apply to photographic commerce as well. Having gotten tired of the run-around from Amazon and B&H, I decided to take matters into my own hands and call 12 different west coast camera stores when I read here  in these forums that they started showing up in California on Tuesday. Each store I called had just gotten just 2 in – a back and a silver – but had sold out instantly. Finally, I found one in San Fran that still had their 1 silver one in, and payed $25 extra to have it 2nd day shipped to arrive on Tuesday the 27th. So I cancelled my pre-orders from Amazon and B&H, thinking all the while, I know that by being impatient and paying extra to get my camera sooner, both my pre-order vendors will start shipping immediately and for much less and the camera would have gotten to me at the same time as my "pay-extra-to-have-it-sooner"option, which is exactly what happened.

So ladies and gentlemen, in all modesty, you can thank me for making the much anticipated E-X1s rain down on our shores this week.

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow