Started Nov 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
undercrimson
Regular MemberPosts: 140
Like?
Utah Grand Circle HD Timelapse - Nikon D800
Nov 25, 2012

Hey all, I just got back from a 2000 mile roadtrip in Utah's National Parks. As usual, I brought my Nikon D800 to film with and thought I'd share the HD video.

Utah "Grand Circle" HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_odAWTEtMQ&hd=1

It was a 2-week journey and quite exhausting with all the hiking. The route is known as "The Grand Circle," traversing through the Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde, Natural Bridges, Arches, Canyonlands, Deadhorse Point, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Bryce Canyon, and Zion parks. My personal highlights of the trip were the hike to the Subway, Buckskin Paria Gulch, Willis Creek, and the various Anasazi Indian ruins, so look out for those

I shot with the Nikon D800, mostly on the 24mm f/1.4G Nikkor and 85mm f/1.8G Nikkor. There are several shots included from the Sony A99 as well, shot by my friend on the 24mm, 85mm, and 135mm zeiss primes.

Comments and critique welcome! I'm always trying to improve my imagery.

Cheers,
Patrick

Nikon D800 Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow