LX7 at 299, impossible to pass up?

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
tedandtricia
Senior MemberPosts: 1,103Gear list
Like?
Re: Yes, impossible
In reply to alfanator, Nov 25, 2012

alfanator wrote:

The LX7 does a much better job for what i need. A fast camera that could keep up with my kids indoors and a EDC walk around camera for images i primarily view on a computer screen. The controls make sense to me and everything that i often muck with is easy to access on the LX.

It sits nicely in my line up of iPhone always there ->LX7 in my EDC bag ->D7000 mostly collecting dust.

Have you taken some shots of your kids, on the move, indoors in mixed lighting (window light and fluorescent overhead or lamp lighting)? I am so close to buying this camera this weekend, and for precisely the same purpose, and I am also hoping that the best in class fast lens throughout its zoom range will give me good in focus kid pics without motion blur.

Would love to get confirmation that the LX7 can do this, though, and that I'm not just a wizened bearded old sailor on a hopeless quest trying to vanquish his white whale.

tedandtricia's gear list:tedandtricia's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Nikon D7000 Nikon 1 V1 Fujifilm X-E1 Sony a6000 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow